Wellibox is a monthly subscription box. It’s 14.95$ per month on a month-to-month plan, 13.33$ monthly if you opt for a 6 month plan and 12.50$ monthly for a yearly plan.
welliBOX is the first Canadian discovery box, focused on providing quality health, nutrition and weight loss supplements. Our samples are designed to make you feel confident when making purchasing decisions. Be it at the health food store or online, every sample that we provide is sufficient enough to decide whether that product is right for you!
Each month, you’ll receive a custom box that contains anywhere from 5-10 samples of supplement products. We do our best to include at least 1 full sized product per welliBOX. welliBOX guarantee’s a total box value of at least $25 based on MSRP’s. (source)
There are three different plan options: For her, for him and Xtreme.
- Her welliBOX – A welliBOX designed specifically for women. Contents will change on a monthly basis, but welliBOX focuses on procuring supplements that women need the most. From Calcium, Magnesium all the way to Meal Replacements, welliBOX covers all the basics. welliBOX has partnered with leading supplement manufacturers as well as some very reputable healthcare professional companies to offer you the best supplements on the market.
- His welliBOX – A welliBOX designed specifically for Men. Contents will change on a monthly basis, but welliBOX focuses on procuring supplements that Men need the most. From Protein and Amino Acids all the way to Saw Palmetto, welliBOX covers all the basics. welliBOX has partnered with leading supplement manufacturers as well as some very reputable healthcare professional companies to offer you the best supplements on the market.
- welliBOX Xtreme – A welliBOX designed specifically for those into long workout and training sessions. The 3 members of our team that are trusted with the task of procuring monthly product for this welliBOX are avid health and fitness instructors. Spanning from Crossfit to IronMan Contests they have done it all! Stop wasting money on supplements that just don’t cut it, start sampling welliBOX Xtreme!
I signed up for a month to month plan of the for Her box. So, without further ado, let’s check it out!
This month was a bit of the same thing, aka not too too much variety. You’ll see what I mean. In this case, I’m actually ok with this since it’s almost time for me to get back on a regular schedule and that includes quick and easy breakfasts.
This is a mix designed to be consumed after a hard workout– hence the “recovery” aspect of the name. It has a 4:1 ration of carbs to protein (which is to ensure optimal recovery). It also contains whey protein. One serving is 200 calories with only 5 calories being from fat. It has 1.5g of fiber, 10g of protein, and 38g of sugars. It also contains a whole list
of amino acids.
Value: ~5 (based on 20 servings in a whole bag, which is 49$ USD)
This is designed to be a snack or a meal replacement. According to the Garden of Life website, there are many benefits such as:
- plant based protein (which includes all amino acids)
- very little sugar
- contains probiotics
- no trans fats
- Contains 14 RAW organic sprouts, 24 Organic RAW fruit & vegetable blend, 5 Organic RAW greens blend
- organic ingredients
- non dairy, no lactose, no fillers, no GMO ingredients
The size packages I received are 73g-83g each, which is a little more than a two scoop serving.
- The vanilla chai has 290 calories, 26g of protein, 5g of fat, and 7g of fire, It also has 60% of the daily recommended amount of iron, which I think is important.
- The Au Naturel has 280 calories, 26g of protein, 5g of fat and 6g of fibre. It also has a decent amount of iron and a whopping 670% of the RDA of iodide.
- The Cocoa Dream has 320 calories, 28g of protein, 6g of fat, and 9g of fibre. It has 70% RDA of iron. It contains real cocoa.
These are actually sold as is, so I will be using that to calculate the value. I found the cocoa one online here.
Value: 4.34 x7 = 30.38$
This is a vitamin supplement that you can drink. It’s pineapple coconut flavored and when mixed with water almost tastes carbonated. It is jam packed with B vitamins to help the immune system and keep you energized.
This lemon iced tea stick contains green coffee beans that have not been roasted. Green coffee beans help promote weight loss by slowing the release of glucose into the body. This product does not contain artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no dairy, gluten, soy, wheat, yeast, cafestol, kahweol or GMO’s.
I would say that this month had a pretty good value. This is rather inexpensive for a Canadian subscription. I think it’s about 17$ or so after taxes. This month I received a value of 36$, which I am quite happy with. As I mentioned before, it was a little bit repetitive, but I am ok with that in this particular case. I have one month left on my self imposed try out period for a new subscription. I’ve had one bad month and one good month, so September will be the deciding factor for me.
Have you tried this out before? What did you think?